A Celebration of the Book:
Used and Antiquarian Books
Ephemera ~ Fine Letterpress Printing
Book Binding ~ Papermaking
2021 Edition - Sixth Annual Fair
Friday, December 3, 5-8 pm
Saturday, Dec 4, 9 am-4 pm
Students and Children Free
$10 Admission Saturday 9-11am to benefit Forbes
Center for the Arts
Northampton Community Arts Trust
33 Hawley Street
Northampton, MA 01060
universally accessible building
free on site parking
Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocols:
We welcome you to attend the 2021 Northampton Book Fair. We are committed to keeping attendees, exhibitors, and our community safe.
Therefore, we require everyone who participates to be 100% vaccinated at least two weeks prior to arrival.
All exhibitors & attendees need to be vaccinated with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and/or World Health Organization (WHO) authorized single brand vaccinations.
• Everyone who attends the Northampton Book Fair must show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or a negative PCR test taken within the past 72 hours and a valid ID.
• Children under the age of 12, who can’t be vaccinated yet, may attend, but they must wear a mask at all times.
• All attendees will be required to wear face coverings while in the building except when eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
• “Full vaccination” means being at least two weeks past the second shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks past the single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• “Proof of vaccination” consists of a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) vaccination card or a clear, legible copy or photo of a card.
The Covid-19 pandemic is ever-changing. To protect our guests and ourselves, we have been closely following all developments and recommendations. We strictly adhere to the safety standards issued by the CDC, Massachusetts Department of Health, and the City of Northampton Health Department.
The health, safety, and well-being of attendees is our highest priority. Your reservation acts as your certification that you have complied or will comply with all requirements and orders of Massachusetts state and local laws and the policies of the Northampton Antiquarian Book, Ephemera, and Book Arts Fair. Questions or concerns? Contact us by email at email@example.com
Prior to traveling to Northampton, please return to this website for our current Covid-19 policies to familiarize yourself with any changes in our health and safety restrictions, as regulations may change before December.
We look forward to seeing you in Northampton.